Congratulations on completing the OK Go! 40 Days to Kindergarten program! It’s hard to believe, but tomorrow is the first day of school! There are a few things we suggest you do to get ready to make sure the day goes as smoothly as possible:
- Check the weather for the first day of school and help your child pick out an appropriate outfit.
- Pack “All About Me” page with the things your child is taking to school.
- Be sure to set aside a quiet time at some point today.
- Talk through the first day of school routine with your child, from drop-off to pick up.
- Ask them if they are worried about anything in particular and try to put them at ease.
We would like to extend a special thanks to all the community connection partners, and those that made this program possible.