Student identification information will be needed to complete the kindergarten registration process.
Comprehensive information about enrollment requirements may be found on the Kentucky Department of Education website. Documentation you will need for registration includes:
- One type of reliable proof of age and identification.
Birth Certificate, Social Security card, passport, immigration card, or other suitable form of proof.
- Current Kentucky certificate of immunization.
- Proof of a preventative health care examination.
- Proof of an eye examination.
- Proof of dental screening or examination.
Owensboro Public Schools Kindergarten Materials: OPS Kindergarten information can be picked up at the school your child will attend. If you don’t know which school that will be, please contact OPS Central Office at 270-686-1000.
You are about 3 weeks away from the first day of school! Have you made that well-child visit appointment yet? Today would be a good day to call the pediatrician or the school and double-check you have everything you need.